Woohooo!What: Karen and David are gonna have a hunka fun!
When: After finals
Where: Disneyland, Anaheim, CA
I know, get excited! :)
It's my premier trip to Disneyland...I've never been. When I return, I will no longer be such a deprived, sad child. ;)
Are you guys going with the Botts? Sounds so fun! :)
ReplyDeleteNo, by ourselves. Two days after Adam & Carrie go, sadly :( The Botts are going in June or July I think. We need to all plan a fun trip there sometime.
ReplyDeleteJealous!!
ReplyDeleteThat is so much fun Karen :) You'll have to take lots of pictures!
ReplyDeleteAwesome! You have to ride the Matterhorn. It is SWEET!
ReplyDeleteI miss you like a fat kid misses cake!
Have you already gone? How was it. I want to make it there sometime too...glad you finaly did Karen!
ReplyDeleteWe're driving down this Thursday, and are going to do a "park hopper" between Disneyland and California Adventure. I'm so excited. And we'll be sure to get some new pictures to post on the blog.
ReplyDelete