Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Happy 2nd Anniversary to us!

Can you believe it's been 2 years?
24 months worth of loving you :)
1. NAD ;)
2. You do the dishes for me, even when you haven't been around to get them dirty
3. You're always willing to give me massajes :)
4. You get really excited about physics stuff and somehow help me to understand it on my very elementary level
5. "And I get to kiss you baby, just because I can"
6. You're dedicated to your church callings
7. As we've discovered this summer, having you around makes for some extra laughs
8. You get so excited about the baby's heartbeat that you got the doctor to let you use the fancy machinery :)
9. You ask lots of questions and have taught me to be more curious
10. You get out there and talk to people and aren't shy
11. I get to hold your hand in public...and kiss, if I want :)
12. You're so cute with the nieces and nephews--you're going to be a great dad
13. You have goals and strive to accomplish them
14. You're so smart (even if you don't realize it all the time)
15. You'll go out of the way to do nice things for me, even if it means an inconvenience to you
16. You have a testimony of the gospel & you love the Lord
17. You're willing to go through extra schooling to help support our family
18. You sing with me at church and we sound so fabulous
19. You let me be your personal palm pilot, and I don't mind because it means I get to take care of you in your forgetfulness ;)
20. You listen to my rants
21. You listen to my quirky literary babbling
22. You like reading with me
23. You show me that you love me
24. You're my best friend

I love you, David!

1 comment:

  1. ur wedding photo is so beautiful -love, kim s.-

    ReplyDelete