Friday, October 15, 2010

Latest goings-on

So I realized recently that unless there are some other posts, all you'll really be able to know about us is that our little girl is growing and exploring more. Granted, that's probably the most exciting thing in our lives, but believe it or not, every now and then there are other things happening in our life.

For example, I recently talked with my boss at Boeing, who told me there will be a job for me there if I want it. Hearing that was super exciting and a huge stress relief. He told me to look around and check out my options, but if I want to work at Boeing in Seattle, I can. Also, he said he has an interest in my career whatever happens. News like that feels good. That I'm not just a way to further his career, but his interest is primarily in my and mine. It's a good example to me of the type of administrator I'd like to be. So, very soon I will be looking for jobs in Utah. I'd like to stay near family and within 100 miles of downtown SLC (so I can stay in the Bells on Temple Square), but if I don't find anything, there is a great option up in Seattle.

Also, Karen is getting ever closer to finishing her book. Lois demands a lot of time these days, but when she can, Karen writes as much as she can.

Speaking of Bells, we've got a concert next month on November 19th in the Tabernacle on Temple Square in Salt Lake City. Everyone 8 years and older is invited to attend. Concert starts at 7:30pm. I'd love to see you there. You can get tickets either through me or at lds.org.

That's about it for now.
-David


No comments:

Post a Comment