Wednesday, June 17, 2009

A Little Announcement...About the size of a kidney bean, actually

Surprise! Here's our little 8-week old gummie bear...currently known as Poseidon until we find out the gender, at which point it might change to Athena (how often do kids get to be named after Greek gods, anyway?).
The little guy/girl did a little dance for us on camera and is growing just fine! :)

And just so you have something to compare me to later...here's as skinny as I'm getting for a while. Bring on the baby bump! I'm SO ready!

5 comments:

  1. I hope we get profile shots each month! More comments on the K.C.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey i found your blog from your facebook. Congratulations! I wondered the other night if you were when you needed to eat right away (i've so been there with morning sickness) and David said you wanted a baby anytime. Kids are so fun (and tiring)! You two will be great parents. send me your email if you want an invite to my blog. curly_hair83@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww, Karen! Congrats times a billion!

    Gee, when you said you and David were going to need to have a kid so your blog wouldn't cause "boredom-induced drooling" I don't think any of us thought you were serious! ;) JUST KIDDING!

    ReplyDelete