Wednesday, September 9, 2009

A Sweet Baby Moment

Last night I was sitting on the couch when little baby started moving all over the place & kicking wildly. As usual, I started talking to the little squirt and then put my hands over my belly. The movement stopped. I took away my hands, and the baby was at it again. Hands back, movement stopped. It was so cool. I totally felt like the baby just wanted a little of mommy's attention & lovin'. It was a neat experience. :)


PS. I can't wait until Monday when I can stop coming up with creative ways to not say "it" & can just say he or she!

2 comments:

  1. That is so awesome! :) I think I might be almost as excited as you guys are to find out if this little munchkin is a boy or girl! :) Woo woo!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's so cool!

    Oh, and...

    (Chanting) Monday! ... Monday! ... Monday!

    ReplyDelete