Tuesday, September 15, 2009

We're having a girl!

Despite our predictions, we are having a girl and are mighty excited about it! David's mom and my dad guessed it--guess parents really do know all. :)

During the ultrasound, she was as spunky as ever. She wouldn't let the doctor get a good shot of her face. Every time he tried, she'd turn her head the other way. And when he wanted to get a steady heartbeat, he had to try a few times before she would hold still long enough for him to get it. :) She's as healthy as can be with all her fingers, toes, heart chambers, and everything else.

We love our baby girl! :)

5 comments:

  1. Yeah! We're so excited for you! Congratulations!!! I'm so glad that she is healthy and active! You're both amazing parents already!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We love your baby girl too! Already! Woot Woot! Congratulations!!! I'm so glad she's healthy and active and everything is looking good.

    ReplyDelete
  3. congrats! that is so fun. girls are the so much fun.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Baby girl Kreuger makes my heart happy! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the pictures and I love the blog! Congratulations on your daughter that is coming. What is more beautiful than a child of God?! Children are such a blessing!

    ReplyDelete