Thursday, April 15, 2010

3 months!

Lois Laughter (try not to get dizzy...she was in the swing. :)

Chatty Lois (again, try not to get dizzy)

Discovering her yummy hands

Lois and Clark (my best friend Shellie's new little boy). 
I love Clark's face in this one :) It's so cute & funny.

Snoozing...because the sleeping pictures never get old.

Hi there!

I've realized this month that I really need to figure out what to do with her hair. Have I posted any pictures with her cute bows? I don't think I have. Anyway, I need to figure out how to keep her hair from going so funky.

2 comments:

  1. Wow! She is getting so big! I can hardly believe she's THREE months old...

    She has a cute little laugh. Her laughter will become more and more frequent, I'm sure.

    I love the picture of her eating her fingers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. shes so alert for being 3 months...and she looks like ur hubby more -kim villalobos-

    ReplyDelete