Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Georgia Fun with the Fam, part 1

Lois meets her cousin Kippling. :)



Lois meets her uncle Kevin.

The Skaines Kids all together! Kevin, Abbie, me, Lois, Gregg, & Kippling

And all of us with Gregg's wife Jackie

And all of us with Mom

5 comments:

  1. So fun! I'm so glad you and Lois are able to spend some time with your fam.

    After seeing these pictures, I have to agree, Lois does look like Emmy did at her age! Crazy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the pictures! Lois sure is cute.

    ReplyDelete
  3. so much fun!!! how long were you in GA? still around, per chance? Did you know we moved to Conyers? We need to catch up sometime!

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow lois looks like u more karen...the babies r so cute...glad ur family is enjoying the babies as much u and greg are -kim v.-

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am a little behind the times here, but thanks for posting the pictures!

    ReplyDelete