Monday, November 1, 2010

Lois 9 months pictures

Back in September, we went to the farm at Thanksgiving Point with David's sister and her family. I wasn't sure Lois would know what was going on, but she was fearless!
This horse was huge! If you look, you can see that my head is about
level with his back. I think he was a Clydesdale. Beautiful horse.

And Lois was so brave that she would even touch him.
Even after he sneezed on us. Ick.

Help! Stuck in the Utah County Jail.

And again, brave little Lois pets an animal.
She even let him eat corn out of her hand!

Somehow we end up getting lots of hairdo pictures of this little girl. I think it's because she's got so much of it that we have a little fun making it funny. Enjoy!







2 comments:

  1. What big, blue eyes you have! Sweet!

    Love and miss you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cutie. Love her pretty baby blues, just like her mom and dad.

    ReplyDelete