Whew.
I'm just glad all our stuff is in our new apartment now. I can sit down and do things like write this blog and only feel slightly guilty that there are still boxes everywhere.
And it is so nice to be close to BYU so David doesn't have to commute so far. That was the biggest reason behind our move. And it's been fantastic. Cutting the commute down from 45 minutes to 8 minutes is, well, amazing.
We're a lot cozier than we were in our other apartment, but somehow all our furniture and stuff fits. Or will fit. Once I find a place for it. Not-so-modestly put, I'm an organization goddess, so it shouldn't be too difficult. :)
Let's see...David got to go to a Jazz game last week with these super sweet tickets that got him this view of the court:
| Yeah, that's right. He could see the players faces. Awesome, huh? |
We're getting into the holiday months and I'm so excited. I loved the holidays last year because I was pregnant and had all that yumminess to eat, and this year I'm going to love it with cute Lois getting to have her first everything. :) Thanksgiving we'll be going down to Arizona to stay with my Aunt Cathy and my mom, sister, and brother are coming too. I love this time of year!
No comments:
Post a Comment