Lois and I got to go to Georgia to visit my family a couple weeks ago. It was so fun to see everyone. :)
We went to the zoo.
Lois stole Abbie's boyfriend.
Just kidding!
Lois loved looking at all the animals. Here we were looking at the giraffes.
The animals she loved best though? The kitties at Grandma's!
And the squirrels at Grandpa's.
The flying necklaces were fun too.
We also went to the Atlanta Temple open house. They recently renovated it and have tours open to the public before it's rededicated for the use of members of the LDS church. It was great to see it again. I hadn't been to it since David were married here in 2007,



Lois is getting cuter and cuter all the time!!! I'm glad you had a good trip to GA. Next time, you have a little longer trip, let's get organized. We'd love to see you!
ReplyDelete