Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Lois's First Haircut

Our dear Lois was looking like a little ragamuffin,


Which simply could not do, so we decided to take on the seemingly 
insurmountable task of cutting a 18-month-old's hair.


Indifference turned into 


boredom, which then turned into


"No, I will not hold still or keep my hands down."


Which led to desperate measures.


You know, a pacifier to keep her happy.


But in the end, we all survived without any jabbed eyes or too many jagged hairlines. 


Cute as ever. Maybe cuter even.


Although she's just as sneaky as ever. :-)

3 comments:

  1. Oh, Lois is so stinkin' cute, with or without a haircut! I love the sequence of events that you brought us through!It sure brightened my day! We miss you guys immensely! Thanks for sharing this! I think Lois looks fantastic with her new do! And compliments to the people who made it happen! Love you guys! Big hugs and kisses from here!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Her ragamuffin picture looks like Emmy's hair every day, despite my efforts to keep it out of her eyes. :)
    Lois's haircut makes her look so much OLDER! She is growing up so fast! I cut Emmy's hair the other day (3 1/2 inches off!). The only way she'll keep still is if someone (this time it was Chad) holds her and reads books to her. So I'm impressed Lois stayed in a chair that long by herself! Even with the pacifier!

    ReplyDelete