Friday, February 13, 2009

David & Karen Are Gonna Blog!

As our first official entry, my goal is to actually post to this little blog of ours. :)

And as an update about what's going on with us....

We both graduate in August. Yay for being almost done with school!

David is almost finished applying to graduate schools--BYU, Penn State, Purdue, UT-Austin, & Georgia Tech. Boeing might also be an option. At this point, we have NO CLUE where we'll be in a year. Kinda scary, kinda exciting.

I am not planning on grad school. Actually, I'm hoping that I can skip the whole "real job" thing and be a children's/ young adult writer. Who knows? Maybe I'm famous in the future. :)

Our daily life isn't much to report on...we sleep, work, study, repeat. :) But we have fun.

I'm hoping this blog will encourage more picture taking, because we are horribly bad at taking pictures. And blogs are horribly boring without pictures. And if you get bored with no pictures, well, scold us so we'll stop being bums.

*Disclaimer: I'm extremely bored while writing this post. So please excuse how quirky it may or may not sound. :)

3 comments:

  1. Let me be the first to comment to congratulate you! :) Yay! Blogs are fun. Took me a while to get into it, but now I like them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't been on Facebook for awhile, and when I do: Voila! I am just in time to see the start of your new blog! Hooray! I love it! Now, David, don't let Karen be the only one to blog. . . I love her writing, but want to hear from you, too. Love to you both!

    ReplyDelete