Last week our niece Emmy was blessed at church. We had a fun lunch afterwards. This is David & the beautiful girl--she's got red hair! :) And David made that blanket. That's right, made it. (We learned to crochet over the summer. :)
Yay for blogging. I'm glad you guys are doing well! I thought I totally missed something when I first saw the picture of David holding a baby--then I read that it was your niece. phew. Anyway, tell Shellie I'm mad at her for locking me out of her blog ;) Miss you!
Had a glitch with posting comments; it's fixed now. . . David you are a man of many talents -- the blanket is beautiful. Please tell Erica that Emmy is beautiful, too!
Yay for blogging. I'm glad you guys are doing well! I thought I totally missed something when I first saw the picture of David holding a baby--then I read that it was your niece. phew. Anyway, tell Shellie I'm mad at her for locking me out of her blog ;) Miss you!
ReplyDeleteThat blanket is one of Emmy's keepsakes for sure!
ReplyDeleteHad a glitch with posting comments; it's fixed now. . . David you are a man of many talents -- the blanket is beautiful. Please tell Erica that Emmy is beautiful, too!
ReplyDelete