Maybe no one else has this problem. Maybe only a writer even has this problem. I'm having a "I need to write about myself" moment.
"Well, well, Karen. How self-centered are you?"
"I know. It's a curse. I like to hear myself type."
And despite the fact that blogger's post composer hates me right now and won't stop misbehaving, I'm just gonna sit here and be writerly. It's Wednesday after writers group and it's my day off of my other blog, Typing With My Toes. So here I am.
Only now that I'm here...I don't have anything to say.
I woke up at 6am this morning, after a long and restless night. Don't blame, Lois. She sleeps through the night. No, no, this time it was just my body and brain being mean to me and keeping me awake. Anyway, so I woke up and wrote for an hour before Lois woke up with her cuteness and wanted some food.
And somehow I managed to clean the house, too. A miracle, that. Even more a miracle is that it still looks good this evening.
Bleh! The curser hates me. I hit enter and it goes to the beginning of the current paragraph. Out to get me? I think so.
I think I'm incriminating myself with this post. Those who don't know already are going to realize just what a weirdo I am.
Perhaps this post is less inspired by wanting to write and more for the fact that I'm bored because David is at Bells practice and I don't have the brain power to write my novel right now.
Yeah. Can you imagine? My book would be sooo messed up if I tried to write right now. Even if it is a fantasy. It's not a hardcore fantasy though, so it actually might get messed up.
If I ever were to write a hardcore fantasy, I think I'd have to have a writing costume. Dress up like an elf or a fairy or something very Lord of the Rings-ish. I know you'd all like to see that. Ha. Well, unlucky for you. Because I don't intend on ever writing hardcore fantasy. Nope.
All right. I'm done now. That was my post about me. Sheesh. I'm weird.
....
That was my real-life hesitation before I hit "Publish Post." But I'm hitting it now. I am.
Wednesday, April 28, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I can't wait to read your book!
ReplyDelete